Rules can be different depending on the game mode you play but the mechanics are the same here we will outline the unbeatable ‘Infinite mode’
- Go around the circle taking turns drawing cards and doing what they say
- Try to finish the deck (This has never been done before, if you accomplish this please let us know).
The cards come in 5 categories.
- Action Cards – Take action as soon as they are picked up.
- Rule Cards – Placed in the centre of the table and apply to everyone (max 2 in play at any one time)
- Power Cards – Placed in front of and apply to the player who picked it up.
- Weakness Cards – Placed in front of and apply to the player who picked it up. (max 2)
- Special cards – Kept secret and used once whenever before being discarded.
How To Win:
Finish the whole deck if you can but I warn you it has never been done before!
Alternative game modes include:
A Ring of fire / Kings cup type game using the wild cards as kings,
A co-operative game mode where teams fight to force the opposing team to finish their drink stock while using the wild cards as refills.
A skill based game where cards must be balanced on a bottle which must be drunk by whoever makes the cards fall.
The game can also be used while pub crawling:
Draw a different Rule card for the group in each bar.
Shuffle the powers and weaknesses together and have each player draw a card in each bar they visit.
Specials can also be won by completing selected action cards or dares.