Changes to bright colours when wet.
- Umbrella printed with colour changing ink.
- White pattern turns multi-coloured when wet.
- High-quality mechanisms and soft grip handle.
- Standard size – 100cm diameter when open.
- Carbon fibre struts to defy the windiest weather.
- Lightweight, portable, super-tough and durable.
- Telescopic, with matching slip-on carry case.
Brighten Up Bad Weather. Simple white raindrop pattern transforms into a rainbow burst of colour when the umbrella gets wet. Printed with special ink, that comes to life when in contact with water. Confuse a generation of children into thinking rainbows are leaking colour from the sky.
Made by Suck UK
There are no reviews yet.